2nd Year Final Exam 2021, will be held this year-2022
[ Join CSP Online Private Classes | ফেসবুকে প্রাইভেট ] Click Here to know more
@ জুমে লাইভ ক্লাস হয়।
@ ক্লাস রেকর্ড করে গ্রুপে শেয়ার করা হয়।
@ ভর্তি হলে আগের সব ক্লাস গ্রুপেই পাবে।
@ সপ্তাহে ৩ দিন ১ ঘণ্টা করে পড়ান হয়।
@ পেইড জুম সফটওয়্যার, তাই নিরবচ্ছিন ১ ঘণ্টা ক্লাস হয়
@ আইপিএস আছে, সো, বিদ্যুৎ যাওয়ার বা রেকর্ড ক্লাস হারিয়ে যাওয়ার ভয় নেই।
Read and have some ideas on the following topics-
Education, Necessity of English Language Learning, Coronavirus, Climate change, War and Peace, World Food Crisis, Women empowerment, Traffic Jam, Load Shedding, The importance of Tree Plantation, Agriculture, Natural Calamities like Flood, Earth Quake, Internet, The uses and abuses of social media like Facebook, Population problem, Women and Child Labor, Malnutritions, Inflation, and the like.
Read and try to know the answer to the following questions-
- What is writing?
- What is language?
- How many skills are there in English and what are they?
- What are the integrated skills in English?
- What is Brainstorming? **
- What are the stages of the writing process? **
- What are cohesion and coherence in writing? **
- What is drafting?
- What is a bibliography? **
- What is skimming? **
- How does scanning differ from skimming?
- What are biography and autobiography? **
- What is plagiarism? **
- What are subjectivity and objectivity?
- What is scanning? **
- What is proofreading? **
- What is revision?
- What is a topic sentence?
- What are the functions of a topic sentence? **
- Write a topic sentence on the following topic-
Higher education for women in Bangladesh/Female education, A good book, Causes of environment pollution, Disadvantages of internet, Your favorite poet, Moral values, Reading makes a full man, Mobile phone/ Smartphone, E-mail, Global Warming, Village market, Tree plantation, Distance learning, Drug addiction, Friendship, Gender discrimination, Social violence, Freedom of speech, Punctuality, Charity, The abuses of Facebook, Online Games, Students politics, Acid Throwing, Globalization, Good manners, Self-Reliance, A rainy day, Moonlit night, Corruption, Road accident, Patriotism, Your Department, Study of science, Computer, Climate change, Study tour, Bookfair, etc.
- What is a paragraph/definition of the paragraph? **
- What are the features of a good paragraph?
- What are the elements of a paragraph?
- What are the developers in a paragraph?
- Make a layout of a paragraph.
- What is the terminator in a paragraph? **
- What are the types of process paragraphs? **
- What are the essential parts of a paragraph?
- What is the key sentence/lead sentence?
- What are the different types of paragraphs?
- What is a-
Expository paragraph, process paragraph, listing paragraph, cause and effect paragraph, descriptive paragraph, contrast paragraph, persuasive paragraph, argumentative paragraph, comparison paragraph?
- What do you mean by linkers?
- What are some of the linkers?
In fine, as a result, ultimately, moreover, in lieu of, for instance, in addition, however, nevertheless, to sum up, because of, accordingly, for example, like, as, for this reason, etc.
- What is an essay?
- What is the function of an expository essay?
- What are the types of essays?
- What are the three basic parts of an essay?
- What is a-
descriptive essay, narrative essay, thesis statement, expository essay, formal essay, subjective essay, literary or critical essay, argumentative essay, persuasive essay, example essay, etc.
- What is a letter?
- What are the major types of letters?
- What is a cover letter?
- What is a business letter?
- What is a commercial letter?
- What is a complaint letter?
- What is the D. O. letter?
- What are the parts of a formal letter?
- What is an informal letter?
- What are the parts of an informal letter?
- What are the four A’s of a sales letter?
- What is LC?
- What is the subscription in a letter?
- What do NB and PS stand for?
- What is an official letter?
- What are the general parts of a private letter?
- What is the most important part of a letter?
- What are the parts of an application?
- What is CV/Resume/Bio-data?
- What are the elements of a CV?
- What is the main function of a resume?
- What are biography and autobiography?
- What is a memo/memorandum?
- What is the purpose of a memo?
- What are the essential parts of a memo?
- What are the types of memos?
- Create a format of a Memo?
- What are the functions of a memo?
- To whom are memos written?
- What is punctuation?
- Give a list of punctuation marks.
- What are the uses of capitalization?
- How many punctuation marks are used in English?
- What is notice?
- What is the function of a notice?
- What is the purpose of a notice?
- What is the difference between notice and circular?
- Where is a notice hung?
- What type of communication is a notice?
- Where is a notice published?
- What is a report?
- What are the essential parts of a report?
- What should be the tone and language of a report?
- What is the purpose of report writing?
- Name the parts of a news report?
- Give a format of a report?
- Name the types of reports.
- What is a news report?
- What are the parts of a news report?
- What is a lead paragraph?
- What is story in a report?
- What is an appendix?
- What is a glossary?
N.B. Read some passages and practice with those.
- Form of writing: The form of writing of the topic “………….” should be an essay/ a paragraph/ a research article/ a critical essay.
- Style of Writing: The style can be formal or informal
- Voice of Writing: The voice can be subjective or objective.
- Audience: To whom the writer writes.
- Purpose of writing: Why the writer writes.
Suggested Topics: Women’s education, My village, A good friend, Happy moments in your life, Internet, Facebook, English Novels, etc.
Poems: Keep the poems of 1st year in your consideration.
There are poems out of your syllabus. Read them if your exam becomes hard, you might get common out of this list. The poem of the last exam came from this list.
- My Heart Leaps up –When I behold by W. Wordsworth
- Crabbed age and Youth by Shakespeare
- Dover beach by Mathew Arnold
- Ozymandias by P. B. Shelley
- Aunt Jennifer’s Tigers by Adriene Rich
- Dreams by D. H. Lawrence
- My last Duchess by Robert Browning
- Dreams by Langston Hughes
- The School Boy William Blake
- Out, Out by Robert Frost
- The Lake Isle of Innisfree by W. B. Yeats
- September 1, 1939 by W. H. Auden
- Books by Eleanor Farjeon
- Two Mothers Remembered by Joann Snow Duncanson
- The Sands of Dee by Charles Kingley- came in the 2020 exam/last exam/ So, you need not read
- Time, You Old Gipsy Man by Ralph Hodgson
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening by Robert Frost
- The Children’s Song by Rudyard Kipling
- Ode on Solitude by Alexander Pope
- The News by Michael Rosen
- Contemplation by John Carpenter
- Whose Child Is This? by Anonymous
- Leisure by William Henry Davies
- From a Railway Carriage by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Silver by Walter de la Mare
- Holding Hands by Leonore M Link
- Boats sail on the rivers by Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Andre by Gwendolyn Brooks
- City streets and country roads by Eleanor Farjeon
- I meant to do my work by anonymous
- The Charge of the Light Brigade by A. L. Tennyson
- The Rime of the Ancient Mariner by S. T. Coleridge
- Bengal’s Face by Jibanananda Das
- A Little Plant by Anonymous
- The Traffic Police by Anonymous
Previous Question: Question of 2020 Exam