4th Year Final Exam 2021, will be held this year-2022/23
[ Join CSP Online Private Classes | ফেসবুকে প্রাইভেট ] Click Here to know more
@ জুমে লাইভ ক্লাস হয়।
@ ক্লাস রেকর্ড করে গ্রুপে শেয়ার করা হয়।
@ ভর্তি হলে আগের সব ক্লাস গ্রুপেই পাবে।
@ সপ্তাহে ৩ দিন ১ ঘণ্টা করে পড়ান হয়।
@ পেইড জুম সফটওয়্যার, তাই নিরবচ্ছিন ১ ঘণ্টা ক্লাস হয়
@ আইপিএস আছে, সো, বিদ্যুৎ যাওয়ার বা রেকর্ড ক্লাস হারিয়ে যাওয়ার ভয় নেই।
Part – C
- Discuss the structural, functional and interaction views of language.
- Discuss the main principles of Behaviourism theory in Language Acquisition.
- Make a comparative study of the Behaviourist theory and the mentalist theory of L1 acquisition.
- Discuss the Monitor Model Theory/five hypotheses of Stephen Krashen for L2 teaching.
- Evaluate the Grammar Translation Method focusing on its main characteristics, strengths, and weaknesses.
- What are the main concerns, strengths and limitations of ‘The Natural Approach’.
- Evaluate the role of the Reform Movement in the history f English Language Teaching focusing in the principles of the reform Movement.
- Discuss the main principles of the Communicative Language Teaching. Why is CLT considered as an approach rather than a method?
- What are the roles played by the learners and the teachers in CLT?
- Identify and discuss the challenges in the implementing CLT in Bangladesh. Suggest some solutions.
- Identify the problems of teaching English as a ‘second language’ in Bangladesh.
- Discuss the procedures of the Natural Approach in Teaching four skills. What are the four basic stages of SLA mentioned in the Natural Approach.
- What is Task-based Language Teaching (TBLT)? Discuss the theoretical principles, chief features and stages of TBLT.
- State the main principle or theoretical foundation of the Total Response Method (TPR). What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- What is Kumaravadivelu’s concept of the post Method Pedagogy? Do you think that the post method pedagogy is required to deal with the contemporary challenges of English Language Teaching?
- What is a Context-Sensitive Pedagogy? How would you design an appropriate pedagogy for your class?
- Discuss the major strategies and techniques of developing vocabulary.
- Discuss the roles of the learners and teachers in a language teaching classroom.
- Discuss the importance of using teaching aids in a language learning classroom.
- What are the advantages of literature as a tool for language teaching. Or merits and demerits of using literature in ELT classroom?
- What is Linguistic Imperialism? Discuss the role of English Language Teaching in Linguistic Imperialism.
- Discuss the social and psychological factors that play viral role in Acculturation Model of second language development.
- Elucidate the objectives and key features of Desuggestopedia.
Question of 2020
- Discuss the five hypotheses of Krashen’s Monitor Model.
- Discuss the main techniques related to the GTM.
- Discuss the historical overview of Language Teaching Methodology.
- Discuss the features, techniques, advantages, and limitations of the Direct Method.
- Discuss the aims, principles, advantages, and limitations of the Audio- Language Method.
- Discuss the characteristics and principles of Communicative Language Teaching.
- Discuss the challenges/limitations of implementing CLT.
- Discuss the various ways of teaching grammar.
- Discuss the ways of improving writing skills.
- Discuss the aims, principles, advantages, and limitations of the Total Physical Response.
- Discuss the main concerns, procedures, and basic stages of SLA mentioned in Natural Approach.
- Discuss the theoretical principles, features, and stages of Task-Based Language Teaching (TBLT).
- Discuss the role of a teacher in a language teaching room.
- Discuss the major strategy and techniques of developing Vocabulary.