Introduction to Drama for 2020 Examination
Part – C
- Discuss the role of Chorus in King Oedipus.
- Consider “Oedipus Rex” as a tragedy of fate?
- Bring out the romantic elements in As You Like It.
- Depict the character of Celia.
- Write on Shakespeare’s wit and humor in As You Like It.
- Evaluate “Arms and the Man” as an anti-romantic comedy.
- Find out the anti-heroic qualities/character in Bluntschli.
- Comment on the bed-chamber scene in “Arms and the Man”.
- Evaluate Maurya as a tragic character.
- How the “Riders does to the Sea” creates a universal appeal?
- Draw the character of Lakunle.
- Justify the anti-colonial theme in “The Lion and the Jewel”.
- Describe the African social pictures drawn in “The Lion and the Jewel”.